My name is Pihu. Welcome to my blog!
I am homeschooled and I want to be a chess player and psychiatrist.
My hobbies are reading, traveling, writing, and boxing.
I am a content writer and creator, this is my website, read and enjoy!
- The Best Surfing Spot in IndiaPack your bag and catch a bus to Mamallapuram, a.k.a The best and the cheapest surfing spot in India. The town is a tourist attraction and is just 80 km… Continue reading The Best Surfing Spot in India
- I Started Reading “The Prophet” by Kahlil Gibran The Prophet is a collection of philosophical poems, which took more than 11 years to perfect. Yes, you heard that right, Kahlil Gibran spent 11 years re-writing and perfecting this… Continue reading I Started Reading “The Prophet” by Kahlil Gibran
- My First Sparring RoundSwami Vivekananda once said, “You will be nearer to heaven through football than through the study of the Gita.” My coach told me, when I joined him, that when he… Continue reading My First Sparring Round
- Still, Silent, and Serene’s First Instagram Post!Hello everyone! How have you been? I have been great and super busy. Because I am preparing for my Science and Technology paper now. But in between everything, I managed… Continue reading Still, Silent, and Serene’s First Instagram Post!
- 5 Must Visit Street Shopping Destinations in BangaloreWe all love street shopping. Street shopping is a great way to get an idea of the local market and the regional prices. Everybody should be in tune with their… Continue reading 5 Must Visit Street Shopping Destinations in Bangalore